Sunday, February 10, 2008

And then there were 12

So the team for the varsities has been chosen and thankfully I've been picked so really happy to get the call up on my first year. Here is the team that will be traveling to the tournemant-
1. Darren McGovern
2. Brian O'Donnell
3. Stephen Nolan
4. Gerard Cunningham
5. Tommy Contremoulin
6. Tim Breutnar
7. Zhang Chen (Big John)
8. Andy O'Brien
9. Adhamh O'Maolagain
10. Lu Hao Han
11. Samual Svosve
12. John Loughlin

It's a strong team. We've trained hard since getting back and I think everybody has a very strong appetite for this tournement. I'ts a last chance at glory for a few of the guys and I know they want to go out with a bang. Training is going to continue all the way up to the competition so hopefully we can push ourselves and make a real impact. The big thing we've heard is that Tallaght IT will be playing in the division 1 competition and they would have been our main concern. Hopefully we don't f!$&*k it up.

No comments: